eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
Banned for running? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
Banned for running? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
Banned for running? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
Banned for running? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
Banned for running? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
Banned for running? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
Banned for running? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
Banned for running? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
Banned for running? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
Banned for running? I_vote_lcapBanned for running? I_voting_barBanned for running? I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
Banned for running? I_vote_lcapBanned for running? I_voting_barBanned for running? I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Banned for running?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammis

Tammis

Rank Points : 144889

Banned for running? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for running?   Banned for running? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:48 am

Hi , my ingame nick is TammisCZe , I got banned like 2 days ago. My friend told me it was for running , but I only run and I was lagging that day I had slow internet as usually at the weekend , so I wanted to ask you can you please unban me? .. Thanks for respond.

Name: TammisCZe

Who banned you? : AntiCheat system maybe dunno.

he banned you for? : for "running" .. It was lagging

why the ban is unfair for you? : It´s unfair cause I didn´t do anything, I was just running towards airdrop and just lagging cause of my slow internet connection and I got banned and my friend that day told me that he saw I was banned for fast moving or running.
Back to top Go down
Freedom_1

Rank Points : 144883

PostSubject: Re: Banned for running?   Banned for running? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:03 am

TammisCZe, pretty sure Sploork banned you because he caught you hacking. Please feel free to state your side of the argument, Sploork may have been wrong, but I would prefer not to have a fight. I think he said he caught you aimbotting and no recoil. I'm not accussing you, but state your point.
Back to top Go down
Tammis

Tammis

Rank Points : 144889

PostSubject: Re: Banned for running?   Banned for running? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:08 pm

Sploork banned me?.. It wasn´t this time Sploork it was that antihack what banned me. I got unban cause I think he didn´t trusted you .. We robbed your house with C4 and it isn´t aimboting.But I like your approach thanks man^^ btw. You still playing there?
Back to top Go down
madbro

Rank Points : 144681

PostSubject: Re: Banned for running?   Banned for running? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Hi , my nick is madbro , I got banned today. My friend and me where running down the hill and lagging so we both got banned but admins unbanned my friend and didn't unban me , so I wanted to ask you can you please unban me?

Name: madbro

Who banned you? : AntiCheat system.

he banned you for? : for "running"

why the ban is unfair for you? : It´s unfair cause I didn´t do anything, I was just running down the hill and I got banned.
Back to top Go down
Njaguar
eGc*Owner
eGc*Owner
Njaguar

Rank Points : 162319

PostSubject: Re: Banned for running?   Banned for running? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:09 pm

unbanned both of you
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamingcrew.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for running?   Banned for running? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned for running?
Page 1 of 1