eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
MaxPayne accusation. EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
MaxPayne accusation. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
MaxPayne accusation. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
MaxPayne accusation. EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
MaxPayne accusation. EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
MaxPayne accusation. EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
MaxPayne accusation. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
MaxPayne accusation. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
MaxPayne accusation. I_vote_lcapMaxPayne accusation. I_voting_barMaxPayne accusation. I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
MaxPayne accusation. I_vote_lcapMaxPayne accusation. I_voting_barMaxPayne accusation. I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

MaxPayne accusation.

Go down 
+4
IMI
gyozo
tiago15
liniker180
8 posters
AuthorMessage
liniker180

liniker180

Rank Points : 144481

MaxPayne accusation. Empty
PostSubject: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Well, i have a few words to say, not only that today on 10 Agust , when there was no adm online ,unfortunately. me, MrG and tiago15, was raided, killed many times, for MaxPayne and Elgato, i did tought that was strange so many headshoots, but i didnt had evidence to acuse him of hacking, until me , MrG and tiago15 saw MaxPayne flying over our base, and shooting trough our wall, many players saw it to, IMI , and player policeforce saw it, and all other online players as well, and Elgato was with him, killing us with headshots after headshots....do your job and ban MaxPayne hacking is one thing, humiliating and taking all from other players wile hacking is another... i dont think eaven that they deserve a second chance ...

i did get some screenshots but not to many, i have one of him flying but u cant realy see cuz looks like hes on a wall :p

MaxPayne accusation. Fly10

and here he killed us from inside our house

MaxPayne accusation. Killin10

MaxPayne accusation. Killin11

and here a player confirms what i saw.

MaxPayne accusation. Police10

i dont was able to get more pictures of elgato, but witnesses can suport.

Just want to say that, its realy messed up to play on a server that adms acuse inocent players and at the same time suport a hacker raiding our base... i know that u probably didnt knew Max hacked but thats not ok... adms should not be able to play to, or if they do i leave a sugestion, if a adm want to play legit, he shouldnt be adm!

me and my friends lost a lots of itens at the first , second, and third MaxPayne raid, and now he obviously hacking do that again.... we work hard to play on a server and our things are taken by hackers....

Last edited by liniker180 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
tiago15

tiago15

Rank Points : 142761

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:00 pm

confirmed!!! they took all our things! please adm do something about thouse hackers...
Back to top Go down
gyozo

Rank Points : 144282

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Yeah i comfirm to !
Back to top Go down
IMI

Rank Points : 143040

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:41 pm

sorry max ur a nice guy but that was retarded, confirm it too
Back to top Go down
GerNewman

GerNewman

Rank Points : 142920

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Not sure if ElGato should recieve a ban, cause he didnt Hack in my Eyes, but MaxPayne should definitly Lifetime banned, cause he even said in chat he hacks. And as i know, this isnt the first Time he hacks.
Back to top Go down
IMI

Rank Points : 143040

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Yeah, didn't see ElGato cheatin too
Back to top Go down
Menace2Gamers

Rank Points : 145043

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:41 pm

I completely agree just yesterday we were raided by IMI, Maxpayne, and sadly greg as well. We ended up hiding behind one of our walls by removing it and placing it back down, but some how they knew we were there. So we asked them how they knew we were they and ignored it. Then accused us of esp and banned us from server. It was all recorded and Njaguar will be notified. Help me out please.
Back to top Go down
Greg
eGc*Administrators
eGc*Administrators
Greg

Rank Points : 146034

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Max... Why?
You were my sidekick... Sad 

MaxPayne accusation. Goodbye_my_lover_by_dfkaze-d4sc7g6

Last edited by Greg on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
liniker180

liniker180

Rank Points : 144481

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Well, it is true that i do not have any evidence against elgato and xino, but its also true tha today elgato killed mrg and me with many headshots as well, everyone that plays with a hacker it is suspicious to me, and it is also true , that he knew for a long time that max hacked and he just helped him knewing that... i hope im wrong, but i would keep.an eye on them , and yes i agree they dont diserve a ban just now , i am sprry for acusing on that way, i will edit my post,
Back to top Go down
TheCrazyGhost

TheCrazyGhost

Rank Points : 145047

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Hard to belive the max wwll do this and dont think elgato will ever use aimbot i dont know i never thinked that they will ever do this Sad and i am sorry for you guys that losed stuff Sad i hope you will get a refaund or something:(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaxPayne accusation.   MaxPayne accusation. Empty

Back to top Go down

MaxPayne accusation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eliteGamingcrew :: eGc* Safety :: eGc* Reports-
Jump to: