eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? I_vote_lcap(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? I_voting_bar(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? I_vote_lcap(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? I_voting_bar(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Menace2Gamers

Rank Points : 145043

(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? Empty
PostSubject: (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?   (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:26 am

what is your skype Njaguar? How can I contact you? I have some footage you might want to see. I would like it to be private.
Back to top Go down
Njaguar
eGc*Owner
eGc*Owner
Njaguar

Rank Points : 162119

PostSubject: Re: (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?   (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Joonaz7
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamingcrew.rpg-board.net/
liniker180

liniker180

Rank Points : 144481

PostSubject: Re: (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?   (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:22 pm

ESP it is some kind of aimbot hack if im correct :p
Back to top Go down
DragonBlade

DragonBlade

Rank Points : 143801

PostSubject: Re: (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?   (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 pm

No liniker180, ESP is like super senses, knowing where all the players, animals, airdrops, etc are at all times. It's not aimbot, but it is a "hack", using it without being and admin or having permission from an admin will get you banned.
Back to top Go down
liniker180

liniker180

Rank Points : 144481

PostSubject: Re: (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?   (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:10 pm

ooh, sorry, my bad , cuz when some one kill another people use to say "nice esp" i tought it was it, but yea thx for information :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?   (Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP? Empty

Back to top Go down

(Njag please view) Accused by Greg with lies of something called ESP?
Page 1 of 1