eliteGamingcrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rust server elite Gaming crew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» add me to the whitelist
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:11 pm by LeonelPRO

» pls add server
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:38 pm by Robotico10

» WhiiterList Please : )
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:38 pm by darkar

» Post reply here with your player name and player ID
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:09 pm by Guest

» WhiteList You ::)))
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm by jediel2018

» waitlist you
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 am by gotyou

» whitelist please
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am by Guest

» Game Version Etc
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 10:42 am by Nirvana9832

» andrej74 whitelist pls
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 pm by andrej74

Top posters
Njaguar
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapOhThatsHot's Moderator Application I_voting_barOhThatsHot's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Sploork
OhThatsHot's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapOhThatsHot's Moderator Application I_voting_barOhThatsHot's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
TheParadoxHD
Greg
Menace2Gamers
MaxPaynee
zoki123
liniker180
gyozo
BLueTR
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OhThatsHot's Moderator Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonBlade

DragonBlade

Rank Points : 143841

OhThatsHot's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Your in game name: OhThatsHot

Your real name: Benjamin S

Rust playtime in Years/months/days: I've had the game since it came and I've played easily over 200+ hours of it.

Have you been banned before on the eGc* servers? No never.

What experience you have being a moderator?: I used to be a Admin for a minecraft server, but people stopped joining and it kinda closed.

Why you should be accepted: Because I am a mature guy. I have fun and make jokes and play around a lot but when someone tries to ruin the game for others I drop the jokes and fun and I get serious. I have played on other rust server and when someone got hacked I got mad and tried to help the victim. I like to help people out and I don't mind telling a newbie how to play. I think hacking is a big problem that's not going to go away on it's own. I'm not the kinda person who would ban someone on sight because some guy said "Hacker!!!!!" I investigate and them make my decision. I also get on at least 2-5+ hours everyday.

I hope you consideration my application.
Back to top Go down
Njaguar
eGc*Owner
eGc*Owner
Njaguar

Rank Points : 162159

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:33 pm

I think you are little bit to aggressive (no offense) I have seen you raging to players sometimes..  scratch 
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamingcrew.rpg-board.net/
DragonBlade

DragonBlade

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:09 pm

What player was I raging at? I got really mad, upset because team Piranha is raiding everybody and neither me or any of people that got raided ever saw team Piranha collecting materials for c4. I used to live live 100 yards(till today) from them and never once have I seen them collecting mats and today me and just about all my friends got raided and its not fair. They also said that their friendly and i got mad because they were lying to everybody, when you raid someone your not friendly and on top of the the members in the team were lying to each other. I got mad and so did a lot of other players. I said in my application I am a nice guy but when the game is ruined by the same people raiding our houses over and over and over again I get mad.
Back to top Go down
Greg
eGc*Administrators
eGc*Administrators
Greg

Rank Points : 146074

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:33 pm

My 2 cents.

I think we have to know you a little more better before giving you a moderator job. As for now we have a little bit negative feeling about it. So sorry, but I would say as for now rejected. + We don't want to give anyone a moderator rights that easily anymore.

But who know's maybe in the future? Smile
Back to top Go down
Njaguar
eGc*Owner
eGc*Owner
Njaguar

Rank Points : 162159

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:57 pm

^ Like Greg said maybe in future OhThatsHot's Moderator Application Thumbs
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamingcrew.rpg-board.net/
gyozo

Rank Points : 144322

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:49 am

Lol never saw collection resources :p your amazing , i play whole day just to collect kill animals . And dint raid some guys with tons of res Wink
Back to top Go down
liniker180

liniker180

Rank Points : 144521

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:26 pm

What is that guy talking about? u know what airdrop is? and we have many members, it easy to get recourses.... if u dont have anything else to say, u better be quiet... we All play legit acording to rules, any acusations the adm and mods feel free to check us.... this is a pvp server , get use to it, ive been raided about 5 times in 1 week, and u didnt saw me crying or acusing anyone... Wink

Back to top Go down
DragonBlade

DragonBlade

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:02 pm

Okay, I am sorry for accusing you guys but that's what it looked like to me. When I get online and you guys are also online but get offline one hour later it looks like you guys were online one hour. I am sorry, please accept my apologies.
Back to top Go down
liniker180

liniker180

Rank Points : 144521

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 pm

no problem mate, Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OhThatsHot's Moderator Application   OhThatsHot's Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

OhThatsHot's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eliteGamingcrew :: eGc* Member Applications :: Moderator Apply's-
Jump to: